Thursday, February 18, 2010

W is for...WH Hostess!

I have talked about my love of stationary before, so you could imagine how thrilled I was when my friend Kelly now has her own line of "social stationary". Kelly is the face behind the darling site, The Party Dress. This "Well Heeled Hostess" knows just what it takes to throw a fabulous soiree, and now with her cute party invites, cupcake toppers and more you can do the same!

WH Hostess stationary can give you inspiration for your next party...I personally love the nautical/anchor party idea. It would be cute for a little boy's birthday...




Or this darling Bumble Bee theme...



and I absolutely love her gift tags, which could be used on party favor bags or boxes...



all available on Etsy.com



1 comment:

  1. That is so neat Kelly is your friend. I actually did a blog about the other nautical invite she makes as I blogged about having a nautical themed dinner party!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails