Friday, February 26, 2010

A statement piece.

Sisters, Satu and Celeste Greenberg are the dynamic duo behind the fabulous jewelry line, Tuleste Market. Each piece has a vintage feel, but with a modern twist. The girls started taking vintage pieces and re-working them, and quickly grew a huge following from friends. They took their passion to a new level and decided to start their own line.

Their work will stand the test of time, and would work back to almost anything in your closet. I also do love a big statement piece, and they seem to have a lot of them!  I am picturing these with the navy silk romper that I mentioned in my post yesterday...










1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love these. I am all for the Statement piece. All for it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails