Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello, Bright Eyes!

I feel like I have been on a never ending search for the perfect under eye concealer. I have tried many different lines, and what I have found is that they are usually very thick and very dry, which shows every teeny, tiny crease and wrinkle that you may have. It's terrible! Well, let me tell you, I have found my dream product!





Laura Mercier makes the most perfect product called the "Secret Concealer". It is an ultra-moisturizing concealer that is designed specifically to hide discoloration and, ahem, dark circles (perfect for this mom who doesn't quite get those 8 hours of blissful sleep anymore...). I really could not believe how great the product goes on, and how it truly covered up dark circles without giving me raccoon eyes! It also comes in a tub, which is wonderful to keep the product moist and not dried up. and a little goes a LOOOONG way, so you can really get your $22 worth.

I am going to give a shout out to my girl Maria, who manages the  Laura Mercier counter at Nordstrom, here in Kansas City. She introduced me to the product, and now I will never buy anything else. Thanks Maria!!!!

next mission...the perfect lip pencil!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you like it! I would be lost-dark-and not cute-without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be purchasing immediately. I finally just stopped wearing it, gasp, because what I was using was sooo drying. And I can't wait to go say hi to Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked the "secret concealer"! It's a good one. I have a favorite go to lip pencil that you might like, since you are blonde like me. I tend to lean toward pinky neutral lip colors. Nudes just don't look great on me unless I am tan and that's usually only in the summer. My fave lip pencil is Trish McEvoy's "barely there, #12". It is the perfect pinky nude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christi, thank you for the lip pencil color!!!! That sounds exactly like what I have been looking for. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails