Tuesday, February 2, 2010

M is for...Minnetonka Moccasins!

It's so funny to me that these shoes are in fashion now, because I have been wearing this brand since I was a kid. Minnetonka Moccasins are based out of Minnesota and have been around since 1946. A few years ago celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Sienna Miller brought the fringe boot back into the spotlight, and now you are also seeing the short fringe boot on posh tots everywhere. I personally love them because they are SO COMFORTABLE. It's like wearing a slipper. You will also love the prices, they are very reasonable which makes buying them even better!

I have these in red suede with the boat shoe bottom. they look great with jeans...


They also come in leather...



These tall boots are pretty amazing



And for summer I am really wanting these. They are very similar to a Tod's loafer!


$40.95



AND FOR THE KIDS...



the short boot, looks SO cute with leggings on a little girl! $19.95 for Infant sizes, $25.95 for children's



and for an older girl, I love the 3 tiered fringe boot. $63.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails