Monday, February 8, 2010

V is for Vacation, Baby!

Oh dear lord, this trip could not have come at a better time. Yours truly needs to seriously recharge her battery. It's been a rough winter so far, and I long for the summer days where we could go on walks, play outside and go to the pool. We are heading to warmer climates, which seems unbelievable considering it is snowing (for the 4th day in a row) outside.

Let's hope our toddler is an angel on the plane. But...you know how that goes, toddlers are like a ticking time bomb. You never know what you are going to get! I am prepared with 2 bags full of books, DVD's, snacks, etc. I am just worried, since the kid doesn't really love to be confined or have to sit still for too long. Thankfully once we arrive, this is what I will have to look forward to...



This is  the spot where we got engaged 6 years ago...to the day almost!

I can't wait to spend Valentine's Day having a moonlit dinner, just the 2 of us...

See you all in a week and a half! Have a great Valentine's day with your sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation! I'm sending sweet toddler vibes your way for the plane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world! We are thinking about going to the same place! I would love to hear more about it and if it is kid friendly (3 & 1). Hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is STILL on our list of places to go soon, but we are going to head to Round Hill Jamaica first. We are going in July and I CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails