Thursday, February 25, 2010

Romper Room!

Well, it looks as though the romper is back for spring 2010. I love the idea of them, they are a nice alternative to the same old summer dress, and a step up from wearing shorts and a top. I am going to be spending hours with Tracy Anderson and  my new treadmill to be able to sport these shorts, but I do LOVE THEM. How perfect would these be for a warm summer day...


How cute is this one...OLD NAVY PEOPLE! $24.50, it also comes in black!



Free People, $148. I am loving the color and the print, very fresh for summer.




This is pretty hot...stretch silk by Mara Hoffman on Shopbop. $232


this has a cute, vintage feel. By Rachel Pally on Shopbop. $209



The heels make the look...this would be great for a night out on the town. Navy Jersey by Only Hearts on Shopbop. $106


4 comments:

  1. No rompers this summer. I will be sporting muumuu's like Mrs. Roper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! But, aren't there any that are just a tad longer???? Just a tad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rompers! I have a navy silk one from last spring that I love, and am dying to find another one for this spring.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails