Wednesday, February 3, 2010

N is for...Nautical!

Without fail, every year around this time stores are splashed with crisp navy and white, just in time for resort. It's a fabulous color combo, because it is transitional and can be paired with many other bright pops of color. This season we are already seeing bright shades of red and orange and blue. And you know I always love a great white pant...My personal fave are my Joe's Honey jean in white with gold hardwear. This season we are seeing a lot of white skinny jeans which work perfectly with all of the great "nautical" stripes we are seeing so far. Here is  a little bit of inspiration for you...


This star jumper could not be more adorable...



This double breasted blazer by Madison Marcus is a modern take on nautical



Darling stripe tee with bow by I love my tees






LOOOVE Chevron pattern in this Alice + Olivia dress!


Nothing says Nautical like the SPerry Top-sider...done in Metallic for Spring by J.Crew


Saw this in person at Forever 21, it's a FABULOUS steal...

add some gold jewelry and you are good to go!






Curls and Coils necklace by Anthropologie



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the resort collection every year! These are my colors! I already snagged the cute Forever 21 piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEART the chevron dress!! I just might have to go and order it right now. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails