Friday, February 5, 2010

Q is for...quenching my thirst...

Since I have moved to Kansas City, I have met so many wonderful girls, and all on separate occasions. I thought it would be fun to get this group together, since not many of them knew each other (which is rare in Kansas city). I organized a gathering centered around 2 things...good conversation and wine. Lately, with being cooped up this winter that I have been craving stimulating adult interaction and alcohol. does that sound bad?!

 So last night we met up at a quaint little wine bar ,and I was able to quench that thirst with a flight of bubbly...or two or three...and had a wonderful time catching up with all my girlfriends. I have to tell you, there is something about getting together with your girlfriends that is just rejuvenating and good for the soul. I am blessed to have met these wonderful, creative, funny, fashionable, inspiring, good-hearted group of ladies. Here are just a few pics from the evening...

me and Jill (a good friend and fellow blogger...)


Beth, Jill, Mel, Gina


Katie and I (met 8 years ago in Chicago and then both ended up in Kansas City)


My darling friend Gina, I don't know what I would do without her...she is my Amazing friend/personal Rachel Zoe/Playdate friend/makeup artist/SAHM support group/Whoopie Pie queen/Vintage Scout

We are missing pictures of  Shannan from this fabulous blog...but she was there too! She looked darling and was sporting a fabulous Nautical blazer.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? That much fun with only a juice cocktail? Who knew?
    Your sweet words just brightened this dreadful snowy morning.

    I love you--looking forward to more fun nights out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails