Monday, January 11, 2010

Who wants to Party?













I do, I do! I wish I had a party to throw, it's been a while. After Julian's 1st (race car themed) Birthday (see pics above), I was pretty much wiped out. BUT, if I was planning something, I know where I would go for inspiration! I recently came across 3 great Party Planning/Inspiration sites that have all the tools you could possibly need for your next soiree. 2 of the girls are also Project Nursery contributors, so you know they are good.


images via The Party Dress "fabric ball centerpiece" post




Kelly...the well-heeled hostess (and believe me, this girl HAS SHOES!) and I go way back. Actually, about 8 years to be exact. Kelly and I were clothing buyers together in Chicago. We always teased her and called her "Martha" because she was such a mini Martha Stewart. She always had great party ideas, was creating her own invites,  and the girl owned almost a full china setting before she was married...you get the drift. It came to no surprise that she would start a wonderful website with great party ideas. She covers everything from holiday affairs, kids birthdays, great centerpieces and invitation ideas. She contributes on Project Nursery, and just recently started her own line of paper products which you can find on Etsy.









Kim is a mom and a "craft enthusiast" who also just happens to have an incredible eye for Parties! She has her own Etsy shop with cupcake banners and other cute party perfect items. She does wonderful inspiration boards with everything from the cake (or sweet treats), invites, centerpieces and more...You can find her on Project Nursery as well!






image via P is for Party: Christi's son's First Birthday Post


Christi was a full time event and wedding planner before she decided to become a Mom. Her blog showcases parties she plans, and let me tell you, they are spectacular! You should see her son's sophisticated first birthday affair! The blog doesn't stop just there, she also gives great theme, centerpiece and invite ideas as well.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails