Saturday, January 23, 2010

G is for...Gwyneth



I remember seeing Great Expectations my senior year of college and ABSOLUTELY falling in love with Gwyneth Paltrow. She looked so fabulous throughout that entire movie, I think if I could have stolen "Estelle's" look for life, I would have! She wore these amazing shades of green, and I remember she had the most perfect shade of lipstick. From then on I definitely incorporated a dark lip into my beauty routine. Her style has evolved over the years, but it has never wavered from simple and sophisticated. Here are just a few of the reasons why I adore her so much...


angelic beauty...



This KIND OF makes me want to cut my hair short....



simple, but beautiful. Again, that perfect dark lip...



one of my favorite photos of her ever. Sun kissed and casual.



She was perfect in the Tod's campaign. I am really, really LOVING those shoes!







2 comments:

  1. Another thing we have in common! I cut my hair in Oct to look like #2-- although it was a disaster. I ended up looking more like Kate Gossling vs. Gwynie. Now it is getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwyneth in The Talented Mr. Ripley is perfection. Also perfection? That second to the last photo of her. Loves. It.
    Shaaaannnnnn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails