Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can I get a redo?

OK, so, last week was a haze for me. With the Flu, a teething son, husband out of town for 2 days...I wasn't quite "with it", if you know what I mean. So, I would like a do-over for my letter "F" last week.  The "Flu" doesn't deserve it's own post, so I am going to rewind and do a lovely post on FABRIC instead.

Fabric is slowly turning into a new obsession. It's my new "paper", so to speak. I never realized how many fabulous resources there are for fabric until I started snooping around on Etsy. I stumbled upon Butter Cuppity Fabric's shop and I swear she was speaking to me. Every fabric choice she had was an interesting pattern or unique mixing and matching of colors. I am not super traditional and not so much modern either. I guess I would say my taste is more eclectic, and that is how I would categorize her fabric choices.

I think any of these fabric choices would be great to incorporate into a Nursery, whether it be the crib bedding or even pillows for your glider. It's nice to see some fresh looking fabrics, instead of the same ones that are often used in Nursery Decor....

I have a new found love for Amy Butler Fabrics...









If I ever have a girl, this WILL be incorporated into the Nursery...



and this...




So sweet for a boys room...




LOVE the Pet Deer print!



By Michael Miller on Butter Cuppity Fabric







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails