Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good Bye Carbs...

In one month our family is headed to Florida for our annual winter vacation. As I sit here on a FREEZING night, curled up by the fire, tummy full from the burger I had for dinner (husband's choice) it's hard to imagine myself in a bikini. Oh and the white, dry skin doesn't help much either...

But it is inevitable, so I am taking matters into my own hands so that I don't completely embarrass myself by the pool. Carbs and sweets will be eliminated, accompanied by 5 days a week of Tracy Anderson's Dance and Mat videos (I will report on the results of this in a later post).

Last year I wore a darling black bikini from Target all summer. I love it, but I am kind of sick of it now. So, I have been doing some research about what to buy. Here are just a few that I came across that are potential contenders...

I have a suit by Melissa Odabash from a couple years back, she makes great solid suits that fit amazing



and this Black suit by Melissa Odabash is simple, but stunning






I am feeling that this season might be time for a print...



SWIMWEAR360.COM







Apparently Neon is a trend this season...I am really loving this...









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails