Monday, March 22, 2010

who knew?

Happy Monday everyone! We had a nice snowy weekend, but you know what? I am sick of it! Enough already! Geeeeeez.

So, anyway, I had a lot of time to browse the internet and read up on my fave blogs. I have added a few to my reading list, one of them being The Zhush.  Which is a verb meaning"to Primp of fluff". I love it, it's the perfect name for this blog which is all about elements of style...be it the home, fashion, what have you. The author has fabulous taste and I always enjoy reading what she has to say. It's definitely one to add to your list!

This weekend she posted a great time waster. A home decorating quiz on Sproost.com that tells you what your decorating style is. Since I feel all over the place when it comes to home aesthetics, I knew this quiz would enlighten me. After  rating a bunch of home decor pictures, it turns out I am 43% French Eclectic, 28% Classic and I forget the 3rd one, I think it was Nantucket/Beachy.

It's funny because I don't think my house looks French Eclectic at all, but, it's a style I lean towards for sure. My husband had a lot of great furniture before we met, so I have inherited it. But, maybe our next home I will have the opportunity to mix things up a bit...here are some examples of French Eclectic from Sproost.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails