Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seersucker, Polka dots and Stripes...

We got the Chasing Fireflies catalog in the mail last week and I couldn't help but flip through the girl stuff. It is just too adorable for words. I love their dresses because they fall somewhere in between sweet and modern. Nothing too frilly, yet age appropriate.

If you are needing an Easter dress, this is a great place to start. Each dress they have is very different, and I think there is something for everyone. I had a hard time narrowing it down, but here are my personal favorites:

Perfect Polka dots...







Nautical Stripes...





Cheerful Prints...




and these bloomers....



And the icing on the cake? Super cute ribboned ballet shoes...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails