Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fur and Pom Poms, what else could you want?

It's just not fair, it really isn't...there is SOOO much cute girl stuff out there!!! I had so much fun "virtual" girl shopping for cute coats and hats. The big trend I saw were puffers with fur trimmed hoods and crocheted wool hats are everywhere (with ear flaps, pom pons or flowers). Here are my favorite finds for your little girl this winter!


I mean, could you DIE?! Little Marc Jacobs in Milkshop.com

Paired with these and tights....I DIE again...









I just came across this site, the original makers of the Bomber Jacket-Alpha Industries. They have some of the cutest outwear for kids I have seen! Like original peacoats for boys. And all of it is very well priced. I loved this one too...










Love the hardware and detailing on this one...

I COULD NOT RESIST THIS ONE...OMG...





seriously?!!!  On Neimanmarcus.com



My favorite hats...





















3 comments:

  1. All I have to say is thank god I did not have a girl, I would be BROKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i need to be sporting that black knit hat with the buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is a girl so much more expensive? Oh yeah - the clothes are cuter. Dying over the fox fur trimmed coat. We can dream, right?...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails