Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bridesmaid doesn't have to mean "BORING"

I absolutely love the line Thread Social. I was perusing their site for some inspiration when I came across their bridesmaid dresses. I had always heard how wonderful they were, but I needed to check them out for myself. Oh ladies, if I was to get married now and be able to foot the bill for my bridesmaids, I would have chosen these dresses. They are STUNNING and sexy with beautiful silhouettes and great colors to choose from. Only drawback is that they are on the high side. But for something that looks this good, it might be worth it!!! Not to mention, you really COULD wear them again...







Loving this flirty strapless taffeta dress. It comes in 8 colors and you can choose from mini-length, knee, tea and full length. The price goes up as you add more fabric, but it starts at $290 for the mini.






This strapless banded Faille dress is a KNOCKOUT...and girl, you know I love a dress with pockets! This is shown in Tea length for $320







The color of this dress immediately caught my eye, and I also LOVE the one shoulder ruffled silhouette. This is in Kelly Green Faille for $290






The one thing that stood out for me was their entire line of different seersucker dresses to choose from! If you are just a preppy girl at heart, or if you are having a beach or summer wedding, these are THE CUTEST. And, they have 6 different shades of seersucker you can pick from!!!!









1 comment:

  1. A few years back my friend chose Thread Social for our bridesmaid dresses and we all still have ours. A definite keeper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails