Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bla Bla...BLAHHHHHH...






Is anyone else tired of seeing Bla Bla dolls accenting every child's room in America?! I KNOW...they are cute, but I think they are a little played out. Almost every nursery I see on Oh Dee doh or Project Nursery has them propped on a shelf or lining a crib. It's time to be original...so why not try something new in the plush animal department?  I found some great alternatives by KLT Works on Fawn and Forest. They are handmade and somewhat vintage, kitschy and colorful and a unique addition to your nursery or child's room.













2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl! Even though my little one received an adorable blabla for her 2nd b-day, they are every where!!! Check out Lucy;s Colorful Dreams on etsy too! Good stuff. Quirky, but cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails