Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not just boring basics

My cousin emailed me the other day to tell me about all the cute kids stuff she just got at American Apparel. Not only have they expanded their kids line, but they have also branched out into carrying vintage (online) and their basics are not-so-basic anymore. After looking online, I think I need to go and check them out in person....





seriously, how cute is this stuff????

and THEN, I just saw on The Glamourai, this AMAZING oversize clutch. Something I have been coveting for years. And you won't believe it, it's only $45.



5 comments:

  1. yes pls. on the oversized clutch.

    On another note, who spells Mickie Mouse like that anyway. I should have sang the song M I C K E Y M O U S E before I sent back the questions (or at least edited a little bit better..anyway dying at all of my grammar mistakes.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love that oversized clutch! I wish I knew about that when I was on ordering the girls stuff this past weekend! I guess I am just going to have to put in another order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that oversized clutch! Is it wrong I want the black and tan for that price?? Did they have cute boys stuff too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, the boys stuff was not cute at all online, but maybe in person? I am going to the store to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were some cute boys shirts that were darling on...I got several things for V and tried them on him in the store. The suspenders alone will jazz up any outfit and there were even little guy bow ties!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails