Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Accents

I just stumbled upon Furbish Studio via MadebyGirl's blog. She featured a home where they used this gorgeous python tray. This is exactly what I have been looking for to use in my bathroom.  The medium Tray is $55

When I clicked through, I ended up at Furbish Studio's site and found the most fabulous little trinkets and decorative items. Their prices were pretty amazing...





and they have jewelry too! This Elephant Bangle is $30

And if you are lucky enough to  live in North Carolina, you can visit their store in Raleigh.

5 comments:

  1. hi! I have the python tray, pic frame and vase!!!! LOVE it all get the tray for sure!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love furbish! I am headed to Raleigh this summer and can't wait to visit the actual store. I have been eyeing that python tray for ever! You must order it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zig zag dish (and Furbish!).

    I found a very similar tray to the snakeskin on pictured at Pearl River Market in NYC for super cheap, but sadly their website is super minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could do some major damage there & the prices are right! would love the blue zebra tray.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails