Thursday, February 17, 2011

Are you ready for the Maxi?

After perusing many of my favorite fashion blogs, there is no doubt in my mind that Maxi Skirts are back. It might take them a while to trickle down from NYFW to my suburb, but I kind of want one!




 I saved my maxi skirts that are more full at the bottom from a few years ago, but now I want a skinnier knit version. I picture it with a simple racer back tank and maybe a fitted blazer, or just some great accessories. I think they are very versatile and would be so great to run around in this summer. Shopbop.com had some great inspiration...




This version by Splendid can be worn as a skirt or a dress! It's a 2-fer!



and if you want style on a budget, F21 is always a sure bet...



what do you think? Do you love or hate the maxi?

7 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous on all of them! But at 5'2", this trend is probably not for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the CereVe from Walgreens, they make a AM too. I use renti-a and this is what my derm recommends. Let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maxi skirt...almost as much as I love the maxi dress! Can't wait to sport it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takes me back! Kind of excited about palazzo pants coming back. Those were a staple for me in middle school. =) Hmm, wonder if backpack purses will come back?! I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the splendid maxi and it is SO cozy...like wearing classy sweatpants! I wore mine with a button down and leather jacket on a cool day and got tons of compliments :) I'm not sure what I think about the maxi style that doesn't go all the way to the floor though...maybe us tall girls just can't pull that off?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails