Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The best hostess gift...

When my friend Heather from Minnesota came to visit a few weeks ago, she brought me the BEST hostess gift. Let me tell you, this girl knows me too well. She brought me a bow belt from Nelle (remember this clutch post?)


and my new fave nail color OPI's You Don't Know Jacques (thanks to Jessie for the recommendation)

Kelly Green is one of my favorite colors, and I also love the black and navy combo. I have already worn this belt multiple times. The grosgrain sash is really long, this time I wrapped it around and tied it in the back. But it also looks cute tied in the front in a bow. I think it dresses up a plain black outfit quite nicely, don't you?

my little model, that always wants to be in the pictures too...

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I love the clutches too! I love the sash with the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added Ulta to my "to do" list tomorrow. must.have.that.nailpolish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great belt, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacques is my fave too! your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails