Friday, May 15, 2009

Double Trouble

A good friend of mine is soon to become the mom of twins-one boy, one girl. My oh-so creative friend at a great blog called the Party Dress put together the most darling idea for a twin shower! With all this twin talk, I was inspired to write about great gifts for twins. I did some research and I found REALLY cute things. Here are some of my favorites. You can find all of my picks on Etsy!



Designer ChickyBird makes the most cozy and warm baby hats with earflaps. I purchased one last winter and it was the best investment I made. My little guy was born in September, so he needed a little hat all winter long. Plus, there is nothing cuter than a baby in an earflap hat...even if it's just for a photo-op! They can be customized by color and the hat is available without ties. One in pink and one in blue would be perfect for the twins.






Personalized gifts are always a hit. I love these prints by Nella Designs. You can choose the image, the background color and of course you customize with the names of your choice. At $19.50 for an 8x10 print (no frame), it is the perfect, affordable gift!!!













Anyone with children knows you can't have enough bibs. If you are looking for a cute add-on for a shower gift, these twin bibs from Bean Pickle Sprout are very unique and too cute for boy and girl twins! She also makes onesies with birds on them that are absolutely adorable and only $12!












1 comment:

  1. You are so fun! Love the Nella Design prints....just darling. I love that you are my personal helper/shoppper. Can you keep it coming for the next couple of months!!!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails