Sunday, May 17, 2009

All "Dressed" Up-under $100!

"The Dress", It's pretty much my staple for summer. It's cool during humid summer days, easy to throw on, and for me SO comfortable. I have found some great casual dresses that would be great for lunch with your girlfriends or a dinner date with your husband. Best part is, they are all under $100!


UK's affordable and ever so stylish TopShop now has a website available for shoppers in the US. They are a bit more innovative and fashion forward than our stores and I can always find great things on their site. I fell in love with this Aqua and White Cotton Poplin dress. I own a VERY similar style from Theory, and their dresses sell for close to $300. This darling summer frock will set you back only $90! Also-think of dresses as your top AND bottom...at $90 that is a steal for your whole outfit!




Drooling and dying over this dress. This orange and white zip-front dress, also from Topshop is cutout in the back to show off your sexy shoulders. It also has a tie detail in the back. I could hardly believe when I looked at the price...$65!!!!







Good Old Forever 21 had GREAT dresses. I absolutely love this slightly bohemian style with embroidery. Perfect paired with your flat strappy sandals and colorful bangles. This is great for your neighborhood art festival or a sitting outside having drinks with the girls. At $22.80, you can also invest in those amazing Sigerson Morrison sandals you've been eyeing all spring.







Another great Forever 21 find, this Pintucked and Ruffled dress is a bargain at $39.80. It's 100% silk and has a self tie that can be removed and replaced with a great belt. I adore this Kelly Green color, but it is also available in Golden Yellow and coral. Hey, at this price, why not get all 3?!








Lastly, I couldn't help but include a shoe that would go with all 4 of these dresses. I am a huge fan of a "neutral" shoe. it doesn't take away from your outfit and it will go with everything! This summer sandal has just enough detail to make it interesting and the color is perfect for all of your summer dresses. I kept with my "cheap and chic" theme...they are only $59.50 on Piperlime.

































1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails