Thursday, January 13, 2011

Truffles...they aren't just chocolates!

You know my love of paper products, so when Shanda from Truffle Cards contacted me about her line of adorable calling cards I couldn't resist posting about them!

Truffle Cards are such a cute and creative way to pass along your info to new Mom friends you may meet along the way.  I have mentioned this before, but I used calling cards when I first moved to Kansas City and they were great! It takes the awkwardness out of sharing your information with a new friend. With this little card you can easily share your name, childs name and any other contact info you may want to include like a Twitter account or your Blog. These are also great gifts for friends or relatives!

She has silk prints that are $48 for a set of 50 or Letterpress which are $198 for a set of 50









2 comments:

  1. Um..I LOVE Mommy Calling Cards. I think these are the best idea ever. I had little ones with roses on them when I was a baby, not sure what my parents did with them but I definitely want to invest in them for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I really love how think the cards look... Would these be to awkward for a twenty-something to hand out at bars? One of my new year's resolutions is to be more social, haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails