Saturday, January 15, 2011

PetitNest

Remember Lonni from HGTV's Design Star? Well, she paired up with Tiffani Amber Thiessen to create a really beautiful line of Nursery Furniture and Decor called PetitNest. I have to say, I think the pieces are gorgeous and totally unique from anything I have seen in the realm of baby furniture...





But, really, would all of you pay $1500 for a crib and $1600 for a dresser? I just don't know! The dresser MAYBE but for a crib that is only used for 3 years, I think it is kind of hard to justify!

3 comments:

  1. Omg, these pieces are gorgeous! This is so my taste. But no way would I pay that much! Such beautiful, original pieces though. A girl can dream right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are gorgeous - they make me almost want to have another baby....

    NOT!!!!

    Still, they ARE gorgeous.
    Mwah!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes gorgeous but agreed, too expensive! in this market, don't you think people should be making things like this but for more affordable prices??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails