Monday, January 17, 2011

My top 3

Claire really can do no wrong in my book. That dress was spectacular, wish I had a photo of the back...STUNNING!
AHHHH...Anne. Rachel does you good, she really does. Way to go Mrs.Zoe, this is perfection.

It doesn't get much better than this.

What did you all think? I was kind of dissapointed in Natalie Portman, and not quite sure what to think of Lea Michelle's Oscar number....

overall though, loved seeing all the glamour go down the red carpet. I can't wait for the Oscars!

5 comments:

  1. LOVED Anne! Did not like Natalie Portman's dress at all :( which is too bad b/c I really like her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lea michelle did nada for me....maybe if she would have worn 2 different colored shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Anne Hathaway's dress so much, absolute perfection! I was sooo disappointed in Natalie Portman, but did like Lea Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Natalie Portman's dress and overall look last night as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Ryan's look. He kind of outdoes some of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails