Friday, May 20, 2011

Stunner: Kate Bosworth

Kate has always had a high rating in my book. I often forget about her, because she isn't overexposed as much as some celebs these days, which in my opinion speaks very highly of her. She is in a new commercial for Cotton, which reminded me how striking she is.

When awards season rolls around, she is always a favorite of mine. Remember this red dress by Calvin Klein...really, how could you forget?



She was blessed with one hazel and one blue eye


She is simply stunning, and quite a muse...




5 comments:

  1. Wow, she really is so beautiful. I love that outfit she is sporting in the bottom image.

    Hope all is well Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stunning! I know, that Calvin Klein is to die for. WOW.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband lived in the same town with her growing up, and they had some classes together. God help you if you're with him and a picture or movie preview or something comes on with her in it. He will hold you captive and tell you all about how completely sweet and pretty she was and destined to be something special. All of this vast knowledge of her gained from 7th grade math class. stab me in the eye with a protractor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you blogged about this! I have loooove Kate ever since Blue Crush, haha - she is a classic beauty like Gwyneth Paltrow and is so often over looked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style, too! She started an awesome jewelry line with her stylist that I'm obsessed with. I have two pairs of earrings from it and think it is such a cool concept. Worth checking out :) http://jmnt.me/fQ3WXJ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails