Friday, May 27, 2011

Closet Confidential: Tie it

If you are a loyal follower of Atlantic-Pacific, you may have seen this outfit...



I love how she mixed the gingham with the floral. Such a great example of easy to do pattern mixing!

I also happen to have a similar shirt. It inspired me to throw this on over one of my favorite white sundresses from H&M and tie it in front. This dress is more of a shift, so tying the shirt gives me a  bit more shape.

I paired it with pearls and a gold chain (from clothing swap party) and yellow t-strap sandals from Nordstrom (BP brand LY)

A comfortable and  EASY summer look. Thanks Bee for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job of putting your outfit together. I love the extra pop of color from the yellow shoes.
    I love the outfit ideas of what you wore. Its very helpful of us that are challenged when it comes to mixing and matching.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails