Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Point your toes...

As someone who took dance for most of my adolescence, pointing toes just comes natural. It will come as no surprise that I love pointed toe shoes, I am THRILLED they are back...

these Kitten Heels by Edmundo Castillo make my heart skip a pretty!

and going into fall, these would be perfect!

what do you think? Do you love pointed to shoes?


  1. looove pointed toe shoes...I always feel more dainty and feminine in them

  2. great news! I have a bunch still from back in the day... but of course i'll need a few new pairs!

  3. Yes! I swear they make your legs look thinner...especially paired with GAPS Long and Lean jeans! But be careful walking in points and flares :)

  4. Sexy and Classy Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Nude toned point-toe patent leather pumps Simply chic, this shiny patent leather design has soft, curving contours.

    Christian Louboutin Pigalle Multicolor Glittered Pointed-Toe Pump
    A perfectly simple, perfectly lovely pump in gleaming patent leather with a graceful pointed toe.
    Christian Louboutin pigalle plato 120 patent leather platform pumps on sale Patent black pump with a pointed toe from Christian Louboutin.

    2011 Christian Louboutin shoes outlet ,free shipping to wordwidt within 6-12 days!



Related Posts with Thumbnails