Thursday, December 9, 2010

My wish list.

Geez, I feel somewhat selfish posting about what I want this year, but, I am not going to apologize. It's been quite a year and I have really not shopped all that much for myself (believe it or not). Last year I got a really amazing handbag, so I don't really expect much this year. But, if Santa does want to treat me to a few lovelies, here is what is on my list...

I mean, how 10 years ago am I???? I have not purchased new boots in years, and I think mama is due for a new pair! Hunters are fabulous for KC slushy, wet weather. I am going to stick with traditional and go with the Hunter Green as my color of choice.

I am terrible for forgetting where I saw this necklace posted, but I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it. I love the modern setting for the cross, and it isn't overly expensive. By Winknyc.com

I am dying for some Cashmere fingerless gloves. Love the fun colors that Nordstrom has, and the price is right at $38



still lusting after some Lululemon. This scoop neck tank is on my "must-haves" list.

And if Santa wants to go all out, this satin bag by Tory Burch is definitely on the top of my list. After all, Pantone has listed pink as one of the hottest colors for 2011! By Tory Burch on Shopbop

yes, the list is boring and small, but really it's all about the little guy this year. Can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning!

7 comments:

  1. You are a woman after my own heart... Wellies? Sideways Cross? Lululemon? Tory Burch??? Yes, yes, and yes! I found the most beautiful sideways cross at a local boutique. I rock it often. It's so simple and ridiculously sweet.

    Hope you've been good because that's a great list haha! ;)

    Hope you're doing great, Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that necklace!! I've stalked winknyc before but it's been ages since I've been on their site - need to revisit - danity gold necklaces are my go-to. Hope Santa is nice to you this year :)
    xxoo,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the green hunters! Love. Have you seen the Loeffler Randall ones?? I want a pair of those! Those cashmere gloves are precious and I am loving the TB bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I want some wellies so badly, but I couldn't ever wear them here more than like twice a year!
    You've got a great wishlist! I hope Santa is good to you! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving TB's satin bag!! Oh, and those gloves! Yes, I'll take those too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa has hinted I have a pair of the green hunters under the tree this year. I can't wait to break them out with my awesome socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those hunters are a must have! I have them in glossy black and love them. And I love anything TB too : ) She has the best clutches and bags. I think you should make sure your hubby sees this post!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails