Thursday, December 2, 2010

A different perspective

A scout reader had written me and mentioned she was using the Ben Bedding by Serena and Lily for her new baby boy's nursery. And as you may remember, that is what we used for Julian's Nursery, featured HERE. I asked if she would send me pics once it was done because I love to see how different people interpret a nursery using the same color scheme.

What Carolyn put together is fantastic! It is such a bright cheerful room with some really unique touches that really pulled the room together.I especially love the rug and the lighting fixture. She happened to use that fabulous Oilo pendant light that I have been drooling over! The rug she purchased is  from Twinkle Twinkle Little One in Chicago, and the brand is Shaggy Raggy Rug. Isn't it fun?! This type of rug can handle serious wear and tear from a toddler.








And the fabulous Tree Wall decal is by Janey MacPress on Etsy...I think it really adds some warmth and interest to the walls.




Congats Carolyn, the nursery could not be more adorable. Now all you need is the baby as the finishing touch! 

2 comments:

  1. Julian's nusery is seriously gorgeous! I love the striped walls, I have been saving pictures to do that for our next nursery. And the light blue and turquoise is such a fabulous color combo! Great job and great taste!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails