Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dorian.

Have you read the January 2011 edition of Town & Country Magazine? The one with gorgeous Lake Bell and that unbelievable Oscar gown on the cover? Inside is a captivating story about famed Supermodel Dorian Leigh (do you love the name Dorian too? so unique!)





Dorian was one of the first "supermodels" of our time. And I don't want to spoil the entire article, but it has also been said that she is the inspiration behind the character Holly Golighly in Truman Capote's "Breakfast at Tiffany's". After reading the article, I want to know more! She had a very interesting, yet tragic life.  It seems like she could never catch a break...outside of her infamous beauty, of course. I am sure you have seen some of her iconic photographs before. Simply stunning are the only words I have. Such a classic beauty...






She has an autobiography, "The Girl Who Had Everything"...I may have to pick it up!

2 comments:

  1. I might buy that book too. Just flipped through the new T and C Issue, have yet to have time to read the articles but can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to pick up this issue.

    The book version of "Breakfast at Tiffanys" is one of my favorites, so this article is already on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails