Thursday, November 8, 2012

Who doesn't love a makeover?

ShopStyle.com has relaunched their website today and it looks FABULOUS. If you aren't familiar with ShopsStyle.com, it is a website where you can search any fashion item which will then pull up all online retailers that carry that item. It is my go-to site to price compare items online. I mean...we all want to get the best deal, right? 

What I love about the new site is that the images are much bigger and easier to see. You can also now "favorite" items which are stored in a favorites folder at the bottom of the screen. You can also filter certain retailers to your liking. For instance if you wanted to see all denim at Neiman Marcus, you can create that custom filter. Overall they make it easy as pie to customize your search...whether it be by brand, retailer, price, size or color. 

You can also search an item and then find out exactly how many of those items are on sale and which percent off they will be. HELLO...this is a bargain shoppers dream!

I had fun just doing some "if money was no object" browsing. Drooling over all of the Chloe handbags...



And I am desperate for a great pair of black pumps. Tory knows how to make a great shoe...










The entire site looks amazing, I can't wait to use it for all my holiday shopping this year! What will be on your wish list? 

4 comments:

  1. I think I am going to be in a lot of trouble with the hubs!! Thanks for the site:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not love the old design, yay for sharing the new design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. The Chloe handbag is stunning! What a gorgeous color!

    Love the House of Harlow earrings, too!

    xoxo
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails