Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Little Lady

I popped into my favorite Kansas City baby store, Lauren Alexandra this past weekend and I stopped right in my tracks when I saw this dress. It's called the Nellie by Persnickety. The pictures hardly do it justice. It's just SO incredibly precious in person.




I am usually not a huge fan of persnickety..sometimes it's just a little too much pattern and color for me. But this dress is just perfect! And paired with these Baby Bloch ballerina's in red?! Ahhhh, to die for!





3 comments:

  1. so adorable and that would be the cutest 1 yr old photo shoot outfit for Miss V!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love persnickety clothing :) having a girl is so much fun but SO expensive bc of the adorable clothes. have you bought any matilda jane yet? i just bought a few outfits for meredith..one word - adorable. and now that jonah is almost 7 he won't let me dress him as cute as i used to :( boo! but meredith is a little fashionista so i go crazy with clothes and accessories for her! this boutique has some adorable girls clothes and of course zulily has a lot of these same brands on sale so i try to stock up when i can :)

    http://www.labellaflorachildrensboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails