Monday, November 5, 2012

Kick off to Holiday

Good Morning! Did everyone survive the time change? My kids were up at 6:15, which wasn't AWFUL...the upside was they were both asleep by 7:30 and I was not far behind them. We had a fun,but crazy weekend. I felt like we didn't stop for one minute to relax.

Yesterday I hosted a WH Hostess trunk show. Kelly, the brains and talent behind the company (and popular party blog, The Party Dress) is a good friend and former co-worker of mine from Chicago. Her line of personalized Social Stationery, Cards and gifts are just adorable. We had such a great time admiring all of her goodies. 


She has a fantastic range of gift items all under $25! A lot of my friends stocked up on Teacher's gifts and gifts for family members.


The personalized mugs are too cute and only $16!




The chunky notepads are perfect for the kids teachers $18


Personalized paper coasters come in a pack of 36 for $12. What a great hostess gift! 


I am so excited about Kelly's newest product, the Cake Plate Cling. These decorative liners are washable, reusable, non-adhesive, slide-free, residue-free and printed with environmentally friendly ink and material. 

For those of you who have a collection of all white cake plates, these are a great way to add some pizzazz to your table! 


On my wish list is the Lucite Tray...maybe a Christmas gift to myself? 




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails