Friday, September 3, 2010

Prepping

We have a busy next few weeks, first on the agenda is getting our son to his first day of Mother's Day Out. He turns 2 in a few weeks, and as a first time mom, it's hard to believe how fast the time has gone!

We have the little backpack, all personalized and ready to go!


and THEN, at his orientation yesterday they reminded us that we had to label everything. I TOTALLY forgot about the labels. yikes! So as soon as I got home I surfed the internet trying to find something cute. I wanted some waterproof labels for sippy cups, and some iron on for clothing and small stickers for his utensils and each diaper has to be labeled too (a lot to think about, right?!). Thankfully I came across the most adorable labels, customized to your liking. 



NameBubbles.com has EVERYTHING. From daycare packs, to school packs, and even stuff for camp. It's a one stop shop! 





Aren't these fun? Any other items I need for MDO that I might be missing? 

4 comments:

  1. Love the seersucker!! So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have no idea what Mother's Day Out is. You are going to have to clue me in on that one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love the backpack! =) Too funny...I did the same thing! I had to laugh at myself because thought I was so organized. I have even been doing this for a few years with my oldest! I had everything labeled and ready to go. While fixing their lunches, I realize I forgot to order labels for poor Conrad! Woops! I ordered them immediately, but I'm still waiting. I got mine at www.mommylabels.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. my youngest is now in real school but I loved the days when they were in MDO.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails