Monday, September 6, 2010

one of each please!

As I was catching up on some blog reading tonight, I came across Ayofemi Jewelry on Dilly Dallas' blog. I gasped and grabbed my husband. The words out of my mouth were " I want all of them"! He was too distracted by U.S. Open tennis to even notice what I was talking about, and he pretty much ignored me. Even as I was squealing over all the pretty bracelets. Her prices are unreal, and wouldn't these be pretty layered with all the other bracelets I have been mentioning lately?

I am in love with these dainty gold dipped bar bracelets...only $18!

these beaded bar bracelets are great for layering

and the modern friendship bracelet. I just love these!

You could be lucky and win a set of her friendship bracelets via Dilly Dallas blog...although I am not sure why I am telling you all about it...yours truly is hoping that lady luck is on her side for this one!


  1. Heading over there right great!

  2. Great gift ideas, too! Love those!

  3. Gorgeous! Loving the modern friendship bracelet :)

  4. These are a brilliant find!!! Love them and must have one. :) thanks for sharing lovely! xo Erica

  5. I second your words. I want them all too!

  6. I absolutely love the friendship bracelets! I remember making them as a kid... but clearly not as stylish! They would look fantastic layered, or paired with a watch.



Related Posts with Thumbnails