Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BUH-BYE fall...smell ya later...

I have made it quite clear how much I really disliked Fall 2009 Fashion...I am NOT sad to see it go. Parting will not be sweet sorrow. I bid you farewell without a tear in my eye...

Bring on spring, baby! I cannot WAIT! Bring on fresh shades of sand, ocean blues and bright tangerine. Show me some pretty whites and soft prints to get me through the steamy summer nights...

can you sense my excitement? Here are some items that are getting my motor running...

Nobody does color and Pattern like Trina Turk!









Band of Outsiders makes navy and white hip...



courtesy of NYMag.com


Hermes does a beautiful nude...


photo courtesy of NYmag.com


I adore this Pattern Mixing from Milly...


photo courtesy of NYmag.com


1 comment:

  1. Color and pattern - WHAT???!!! CLEARLY you are not a designer on Project Runway (aka The Land of the Black, White, and Neutral Lost). Blah. That Trina Turk is da BOMB.
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails