Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I grow up...

Birkin Bag. Check. Statement Jewelry. Check. Fabulous Chignon. Check...this pretty much sums up the amazing style of Lily Bass (played by Kelly Rutherford) on Gossip Girl.  I am absolutely in love with her. You would think I would be coveting everything that Serena wears, but honestly, I am really feeling the style of Lily Bass! She is effortlessly chic, spot on trend, but classic at the same time. I DROOOL over every jewelry piece she wears, and her handbag and coat collection is pretty much to die for. Yes, when I grow up I would love to be Lily Bass (the uber-chic upper east side pad and Birkin collection included, please) OH, and if anyone knows what blouse she was wearing (the grey and yellow floral) on this weeks episode, please comment below!!!


She was prego most of last season and she still looked AH-MA-ZING!


this Dior frock is fabulous







Lily makes Leopard look pretty amazing here...



Lily as a bride...perfection!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails