Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas doesn't have to be red and green...

Thanks to my mom coming to visit for a week, I actually was able to get all my Christmas decorations up, and even outside lights done before Thanksgiving! Such a relief! Now I dedicate some time to shopping for gifts and getting my Christmas cards done, yay! I have also been focusing on making new Mel-belles products in time for the Holidays!

I have had so much fun making these little clips and bows. I love red and green for the Holidays, but why not think outside the box? Hot pink and Silver...Green and Blue...Pink and Green or Hot pink and Red? Check out my newest additions to my Etsy site...


Hot Pink Velvet with silver flower and pink and red button $6




This reminds me of a soft pink snowflake...$6




Cute snowman on pink flower and green ribbon $6




Green and Blue snowflakes...$6




I love black and white!!! $8




My FAVORITE ribbon right now, these dots are great for Christmas and on into Valentine's day $8

Stay tuned for my party-belles...think feathers and rhinestones!!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails