Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm holding out for a HERO...

yes, these are a lyrics from a song in the movie Footloose...remember Kevin Bacon dancing in the abandoned warehouse?! So great...

But really, I am talking about Hero Bags! My husband and I stumbled upon them in our recent Food & Wine mag. They make the most darling wine tote. I love nothing more than a BYOB, AND many places now offer a corkage fee so that you can bring your own wine. We have done this a lot lately, and it really makes dining a lot more fun (alcohol buzz aside...) it makes your bill much smaller! So, if you are toting your wine around town, why not look good doing it? I also think it would make a great hostess gift...



Their lunch bags could not be any cuter, we ordered one for Julian in the red and blue combo...




and if I had a girl...







and their Grocery bags are great...tall and sturdy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails