Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Well, I am taking a few days off and heading to Indianapolis to see my very best friends. It's amazing how time passes so fast, it's been too long since I have hung out with these fabulous ladies. It is NEVER dull moment. We are kind of crazy, even when sober. We laugh so hard we cry, we will eat too much, try not to drink too much and the best part is that time can pass, but we will pick up where we left off. I LOVE you girls, can't wait to see you!

For your viewing entertainment, here are some old pics...


Indiana University, senior year 1999...looking SO young!



Our first summer in Chicago, we didn't believe in Low-lights yet...LOL



Jill's going away party in Chicago-01? Jill, were you moving to Paris?



Vegas 00'...do I need to say anything? Look at our outfits?! My top was essentially lingerie...And the HATS!



Chicago 02?
(had to throw in the grey hair pic...not by choice my hair was dyed a terrible shade of brown/grey)...and what would a girl do? I should have stayed in bed and cried about it, but I was roped into going to a club. Not sure about the bare midriff, yikes!




Chicago 08-5 months prego and at a club. Now I know why Julian likes music so much!




Igora (the alter-ego) Usually makes an apperance too!



New Buffalo 06, many laughs during those trips...



Chicago 09...we look so grown up, hard to believe that 10 years have passed since college~!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I owned one of the same shirts you are wearing. That is too funny! Kudos to you for not being afraid to show it all off. Even the gray hair??? I don't see it! I can vouch that the styles WERE cool back then...looked good then. Still lookin' good now momma! You ladies are gorgeous and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm...I'm not sure I can continue to be friends with you on account of the fact that you are the HAWTNESS. And I am jealous. I'm shallow like dat.
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails