Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shake your booties...

I am a bit obsessed with finding the perfect "bootie" for fall. These look great back to just about anything. I plan to pair them with leggings and cozy sweaters as well as boyfriend jeans or even my favorite "Minnie" pant from J.Crew...

I first saw these Rag & Bone booties on Standard Style's Instagram, aren't they amazing? I think I would go with them in plain black leather...


These Booties by Clark's are as classic as you can get. What I like about them is that they would be great dressed up or dressed down.

I am thinking for my lifestyle, I need something more casual like these by Dolce Vita...


And if you want to add these Booties to your collection, here are the links! Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

  1. I love booties for fall - I just scored a pair for under $100 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Posted them on my page - you can see them here:
    http://decorgreat.blogspot.com/2012/07/lust-list.html

    They are a bit more casual, but I feel like I'll wear them all the time!

    xo,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brown Dolce Vita's - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im dying to shop for one! bring on the cold weather, pls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM ALL! I just tried on the Madewell ones...not as comfy as I would have liked. Those DV ones look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the first and the last. I have been on the hunt myself although J Crew's MacAlister wedge boots are really calling to me. Feel so good to start window shopping for fall huh?

    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I've been looking for a great pair of booties for fall. I found your blog through "A Piece of Toast" and I'm your newest follower!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying for the rag and bone booties but the price is ridic. My tjmaxx had in the dolce vita ones but not in my size so check there! Love the Clark's ones! Great round up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of the more casual brown Dolce Vitas! I've been looking for some just like those, so I may have to invest in that particular pair! Love your blog :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails