Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School

Raise your hand if you are ready for school to start!!! (mine is raised, is yours?!) It's been a LONG summer trying to entertain a toddler and care for a newborn. I am counting down the days until we get back to a normal routine. Love the little guy to pieces, but it makes it nearly impossible to get anything done with a non-napping, very active 4 year old!

with School days on the horizon, it's time to get stocked with all the gear you need this fall. Here are a few things that have caught my eye...



cute backpacks on Little Choux...


The lunch box attatches to the front...



Machine washable labels for sippy cups, lunch boxes and anything else that might get "lost" at school These are by Emily Press...


Re-usable lunch bags are a MUST. I own these by Lunchskins and they have held up amazing. They go right in the dishwasher and come out squeaky clean and ready for lunch the next day!



And you can't send your kid off to school without some comy sneakers! Loving these for our little guy..


and for the girls, these adorable metallic Jack Purcells...

and for outerwear...I am DYING over this chino ruffle jacket from Crewcuts
and for our little guy, we always do Patagonia. It's expensive, but worth every penny. You get the warmth without the bulk. I am loving the Red down sweater this year...




What will your cuties be sporting this fall?









7 comments:

  1. Can I have that ruffle jacket in my size please? Those backpacks are a cute find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls cost is insane. Order it now just to have it! We did Patagonia for Henry one year too...I forgot how great that coat was. I had been doing Lands End because I think they are strangely cute, but might have to go back to avoid the bulk. Cute finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks - I love Patagonia as well! That Crewcuts jacket is adorable.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lunchskins. Such a great idea. I need it for my packed lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruffle jacket, DARLING. And we have the Emily Press labels. They've been fantastic, even on lunchsacks and stuff that gets a lOT of use. I highly recommend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow are we in the EXACT same boat! The dude gave up naps ages ago and I think he's amped up the energy since turning 4 this summer. Haha! And my 7 week old lil' lady bean isn't keen on letting me sleep these days. : ) Hang in there mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! Wish Stella would wear those silver shoes! We had to buy Hello Kitty AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails