Friday, August 17, 2012

Cheap and Chic buys of the week


With Fall on my mind, I am starting to pick up some transitional items in my shopping excursions. I just snagged up this adorable military jacket from Old Navy. Again, picture does not do it justice. It has Orange trim, and it cinches at the waist to give you a fabulous feminine silhouette. The ties on the inside are also orange! $39.94


And I am obsessed with these sleeveless blouses also from Old Navy. I own this pretty minty green color, and also the white. They look great alone and will be perfect layered under sweaters and blazers for fall. They remind me of the Equipment sleevless blouses that retail for almost $200.  The Old Navy version is currently ON SALE (online only) for $17.50!


I love both so much, I used them in a news segment this morning talking about Transitional fashions...with all items under $100!




8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love those "silk" tops. Might need one! We recorded the show today and just watched it - Henry said "that's Miss Melanie in different clothes".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have said "imitation silk". ha!

      Delete
  2. i am eye-ing that jacket! great finds MEL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket! And you are TOO cute for words on the video!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you all famous:) Love your news segment. Old Navy can do no wrong this year--I saw those "silk" blouses (the 3/4 sleeve version) and love them! Add a statement necklace and skinnies and I'm just plain ready for fall. Have a fun weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Courtney! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails