Friday, August 10, 2012

Celebration Weekend...

Happy Friday everyone! It's GORGEOUS in Kansas City today...makes me want to sit on a patio and sip wine all night long :)


We have a busy weekend full of celebrations. Tomorrow is a baby shower for Jonathan's cousin's wife. She's having a baby boy! Then Saturday night is both my mother in law's birthday party and then a huge 50th birthday bash for my friend's husband. Sunday we have a baptism celebration for a dear friend's little boy, Sutton. You may remember his nursery HERE.

Needless to say, we will be busy...all good fun though so I am looking forward to it! Saturday night, I hope to wear this dresss by Amanda Uprichard (the pic does it NO justice whatsoever). It's one of my favorite dresses that I own...so easy to wear and the color is a fabulous shade of bright pink.



and here it is on me...last summer. Looking at this photo kind of makes me want to cut my hair again too :)



Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! And it is beautiful today! I accidentally cut a bunch of my hair off this week - it was looking pretty gross on the ends so it needed to be cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress it looks great on you! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo that dress is SO pretty! Much better on you than the model! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy pink dress, looks beautiful on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails