Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Fashion!

On Sunday, I did a news segment on NBC featuring some early Spring trends and transitional clothing. Believe it or not, Old Navy has some of the cutest early spring items I have seen! I love the bold, graphic prints and the bright pops of color amidst neutrals like navy and cream.

I am also THRILLED that our Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth has started carrying Tory Burch...most pieces were over 65% off!

All of the outfits were styled with clothing from the Legends Outlets Kansas City

On Rachel:
Banana Republic Outlet Sequin Jacket $147.99
Banana Republic Turquoise Dress $89.99
Boutique 9 shoes from Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth $119.99

On Cara:
Old Navy Outlet Graphic Blouse: $29.94
Old Navy Outlet Yellow Cross Body Purse: $19.94
Paige Denim from Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth $119.99
Saks Fifth Avenue Patent Shoes $139.99

on Maria:
All from Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth
Tory Burch Trench $167.99
Tory Burch Peacock Print Silk Dress: $130.99
Joan and David Shoes $187

4 comments:

  1. YAY Melanie! Awesome you were on NBC! Such great finds for a great price and might I add you are adorable pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome mel! so articulate! thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - you are so GREAT on camera - totally natural. I would be stumbling all over myself. I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're truly a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a wonderful process in this subject!
    Western Digital My Passport for Mac 500 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - WDBL1D5000ABK-NESN

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails