Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Blushing...

You know how I am a total sucker for cosmetics...especially when it comes to Chanel products. Because of the price, I don't always splurge. But, when I do come across something as fantastic as their new  Blush Horizen De Chanel., I will definitely pull the trigger.



I tried this on last week at Hall's while I was shopping with a friend. She also tried it on and we were both immediately obsessed. I have medium toned skin with pink undertones and my friend has olive skin and dark hair. Surprisingly it looked fantastic on both of us!

The "glowing blush harmony" as they call it has a subtle gradation of rose, peach and coral that gives you just the right amount of warmth and radiance. I felt like it really gave a nice sun-kissed look that was fresh and just perfect for spring. I would have purchased this on the spot, but they were already sold out! Good thing I am on the waiting list :)


I also fell in love with the new Rouge Coco Shine in Flirt. This hydrating lip shine is in the prettiest shade of coral that will be great with all the bright pinks and shades of tangerine we are seeing for Spring.

Overall their entire Spring 2012 collection is beautiful. If you are looking for a beauty update for Spring, it's definitely worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. That blush looks perfect, I'll need to give it a try the next time I'm at Saks. The lipstick looks like the perfect shade for summer. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted about this, I have been searching for a new blush! My NARS is literally crumbling to pieces with every application and I have been on the hunt for a fresh color. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails