Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cheap and Chic: Early Spring finds...

Has anyone else been to Old Navy lately? They are really stepping up their game this season. I would even go as far as to say that some of their pieces looked a bit like J.Crew. If I weren't prego, I would have snagged up a bunch of items. So far, I have only purchased this...which happens to be long enough to cover my belly...



You could get a great jump start on your Spring wardrobe and not have to spend a fortune. You know I love a bargain! Here are some of my other early-Spring faves...





Charmeuse Dress $34.94 (with some great accessories, this dress would be fantastic!)







7 comments:

  1. When I was home sick yesterday I had lots of time to do some on-line window shopping and saw that tank top. I also thought it reminded me of the tanks J.crew carries this past summer. Super cute and who can pass up that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for posting- I always seem to forget to stop in Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff! I stopped going into old navy because nothing ever fit right, but am definitely going to have to give it a second look now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bird print blouse looks like a Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! And I just got an email from them (all Gap Inc) that they even have 30% (ends today) online! I gotta head there now! ;0) Love that tank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that blouse and denim shirt! need to stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just thought the same thing about ON! And I just bought those shoes online!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails