Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meeeow.

You may remember me mentioning the Tory Burch sunglasses my husband got me for Christmas. I loved them, but unfortunately they were extremely uncomfortable. So, I took them back on Friday to see if I could exchange them for something that wouldn't dig into my head and give me a pounding headache.

Thankfully I met adorable Mackenzie in the women's accessory department at Hall's. As I perused the sunglasses, I really wasn't seeing much that I didn't already have. That was until Mackenzie suggested a pair of Cateye's by Ray-Ban with a gradient lense. I never in a million years would have thought that I could pull them off...but lo and behold they were perfect. So adorable and so completely different from what I already have. And...they were only $129!


I have always admired them on some of my favorite celebs. I am so excited to have finally found my perfect cateyes...just in time for spring!




Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I have the hardest time choosing sunglasses- I don't think they look good on me! I'm currently wearing a cheapie pair from Academy, but I actually like them:) Congrats on finding a great, stylish pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Perhaps my 3 favorite people pictured too...b/c yes, I love a Kardashian and Kourt is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! i need a picture of you in them, please. I would love to try this trend but haven't tried them on yet......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are really cute and unique. I haven't bought a pair of good sunglasses in a long time - maybe I should get these. Really adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love these, I definitely need to go try on a pair now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving these! I might have to go try them on. I hope you and baby girl are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should all try them on, I think they are a pretty easy style to wear. And Erin, thank you, I am feeling really good...you have to love the 2nd trimester :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails